Post Thanks / Like

Time to renew your GT&T Membership!

If you are a paid member please continue to support the forum by renewing your membership. If for some reason you decide not to renew you are still welcome to continue to post and share knowledge with the rest of us but at the same time, the cost of membership is a good deal.

If you are not yet a paid member please consider joining us.... it will help pay the bills to support the forum and you will get more than your monies worth in return!

A paid membership to GT&T will cost $30 per year. For that $30 you will receive....

#1 - An actual Membership Card that will be necessary for you to take advantage of your benefits.

#2 - Each paid member will get a 10% discount across the board (not including special sale items), on everything in the store, including firearms and ammunition, at Florida Ammo Traders. All you have to do to take advantage of the discount is to identify yourself as a paid member of GT&T by showing your membership card.

#3 -
    Special paid member raffles and giveaways not available to the general membership.

#4 - This is the big one! ..... Each paid membership will receive with their membership card one free coupon for a level "A" raffle and 3 free coupons for level "B" raffles to be used at the members convenience! Depending on the raffles you choose this represents as much as $75 to $100 in value!

#7 - paid members will show a special icon by their name and a different color font to designate they are paid members!

Once again, paid membership on GT&T is $30 per year. Right now I am not set up for on-line payment so you will have to mail a check, cash, money order or pay me face to face.

Please make your check or money order out to Gun Tips and Talk and mail it to.....

Gun Tips and Talk
    POB 184
    Sumterville, Fl 33585

My thanks to everyone who supports our forum and if there are any questions ask here or PM me if you would rather.

Don

N.R.A Member
    N.R.A Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol and Home Firearm Safety
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Time the get them sent in for another years, folks.

We all want Don to be able to keep the flag up the pole, lights on, and the forum moving forward!

Your support and participation is very much appreciated!
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

3. Likes wendy  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a reminder.... yearly membership renewals are due. If you can renew it is appreciated.

Don
    N.R.A Member
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    IT is in the mail

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vern and I will be renewing will send you Money after the 3rd thanks Don
    I carry a gun because a cop is to heavy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine & Raptor's went out in the mail today.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to thank those who have renewed membership with the forum. If you are planning on renewing/joining please let me know as soon as possible...

Don
    N.R.A Member
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don, the check went in the mail the end of this past week. Let's hope everyone gets on board so we can keep the good times rolling!!!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    Vern and I will be renewing will send you Money after the 3rd thanks Don
    Don will be bringing renewal money and raffle money to bbq sunday!
    I carry a gun because a cop is to heavy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you ma'am!
    N.R.A Member
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran