Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Anniversary!

Today is a double for me! I have been married for 38 years and I have been working with GT&T for 30 days!

Even though it has only been a month I think we have made a lot of progress... we have 42 members (35% of which are paid supporting members), we have managed to put up 313 threads and more than 1700 posts! We have handled the spam attacks and at least for now the threat of spam has been contained. In the last two weeks our anti spam protection has neutralized more than 270 spam threats.

We have completed our first of many free give aways and our first Class "A" Raffle is coming in the very near future!

Our first GT&T BBQ and Family Range Day is scheduled for September 14, 2014.

If any of y'all have any questions please feel free to contact me or any of the mods at any time...

Have a great day and Happy Anniversary!

Don

2. Likes wendy , CaptCraig  liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a scale of 0 to 10 I would rate this forum a 0!!! Opps...missed some digits... 100!!!! Congrats Don!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, Don! We'll be looking forward to the first GT&T BBQ in Sept. Can't wait!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on all counts, Don!

It seems you are blessed indeed; and have much to be thankful for!

Y'all take care now,
    "Sights are for the unenlightened."

Rick

http://www.guntipsandtalk.com/

IDPA Certified Safety Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed this thread so I will give you a belated congratulations on your 38 years and forum growth. By now membership and post history is much higher. Yea!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Happy Happy!!!! And what a great job you have done is such a short period of time!!!!! I thoroughly enjoy this forum.....Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don, I can't believe that we missed this.. I can't tell you how proud we are of you, there are just no words strong enough.
    The job you have done on this Forum is just AMAZING. I can see GREAT things coming in the future.
    CHEERS to you & Rosie, may you have another 38 years together even better than the first 38.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs BamBam View Post
    Don, I can't believe that we missed this.. I can't tell you how proud we are of you, there are just no words strong enough.
    The job you have done on this Forum is just AMAZING. I can see GREAT things coming in the future.
    CHEERS to you & Rosie, may you have another 38 years together even better than the first 38.
    My sentiments too. Congrats to two special people.