Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

It is time for a new raffle!

Our newest raffle will feature the Mossberg Shockwave 12 gauge shorty shotgun. The shot gun features a 14in barrel and an overall length of 26 and 1/4 inches. It is a pump shotgun and is very popular. I suppose it could be used for anything but it is especially appropriate for self-defense, a truck gun, and Home Defense.

The raffle will only have 26 tickets ( that is the total amount of numbers for the red ball in the Powerball lottery). The tickets are $25 per ticket with a total of 26 tickets. You may request a certain number when you purchase your ticket and if it is still available you may have it. If your requested number is already taken you will be assigned one of the remaining random numbers.

Anyone may purchase a ticket but responsibility for you meeting requirements to purchase a firearm from an FFL is yours. If you win the raffle and you cannot pass a background check or for any other reason the sale is denied there will be a second drawing from the remaining participants to pick a winner. There will be no refund of ticket price. Winner will take delivery of the shotgun at Florida ammo Traders, Johns Road, Tampa Florida. Thanks to one of our most enthusiastic sponsors (Florida Ammo Traders) you may also receive a free raffle ticket by purchasing a firearm from their stock.

As usual we do not accept PayPal or credit card payments. Cash, check, or money order is welcome. Please make checks or money orders out to Donald Orem. The mailing address to mail the payments to is...

Gun tips and talk
    POB 184
    Sumterville, Florida

If you have questions please ask them here, or PM me, Bang Bang, here at the Forum.

The raffle will run until the last ticket is sold and as usual I will buy the last number available if it does not sell immediately.
    When the last number is sold the winner will be chosen by Powerball Lotto drawing. I will announce the date of the Powerball lottery drawing when the number will be chosen. The number of the red ball on that date will win our raffle.

Thank you in advance for supporting the Forum, good luck to all, and please tell your friends about our drawing.

Don

F.A.T
    5 sig232
    10 sig232
    12 rzach
    13 BamBam
    26 BamBam
    Last edited by BangBang; 09-18-2017 at 10:55 AM.
    N.R.A Member
    N.R.A Certified Instructor - Basic Pistol and Home Firearm Safety
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    sound good to me i will take #12 money on the way
    Governments are ravenous for revenue to fund the promises that purchase votes.

Post Thanks / Like
    How about you put number 3 aside for me!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will take two tickets Don, numbers 5 & 10 if available.

My money order was in the mail late Tuesday 5th.

Lee
    Last edited by sig232; 09-06-2017 at 04:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate all your support. I will be in Tampa today for the usual but as soon as I get home I will add a list of tickets sold here in this thread. All reserved numbers will be shown in blue all paid for numbers will be shown in red.

Please remember, make out checks and money orders to me.

Thanks again for supporting the Forum and good luck!

Don
    N.R.A Member
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

I collect Rimfire Firearms (.17 HMR, 5 mm Magnum, 5 mm Craig , 6 mm Flobert, .22 LR, and .22 Magnum), especially Mossberg's. I look for old, different, unique, or rare rifles and handguns in any rimfire caliber as well as parts. If you have anything in this category you want to sell or trade please e-mail me at fatboyflorida@gmail.com or PM me here on the forum.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bubba, put 13 and 26 aside for me, if available.
    This is not a Bakery. I do not sugar coat anything.
    If you ask for my opinion, that is what you will get.
    Do Not be mad, when it is not what you want to hear.

If you have a problem with me, Call Me.
    If you do not have my number, you are not
    close enough to me for me to care if you
    have a problem with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay folks, looks like we got through Irma, and it's behind us so we need to start paying attention to our raffle. If you don't know what I'm talking about check out the first post in this thread. After this hurricane with no electric for a week I was starting to really appreciate my Shockwave. It was small I could put it anywhere and it was ready if I needed it.

Don
    N.R.A Member
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    I have updated the list of sold and available ticket numbers. Please post and let me know which number (numbers?) you would like for your raffle tickets.

The Shockwave is a very nice firearm and if you are the lucky winner I am confident you will enjoy it.

Don
    N.R.A Member
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Don the money it really on the way now it have been on my desk for sometime. i looking for something else and found a letter address to Sumterville
    Governments are ravenous for revenue to fund the promises that purchase votes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry about it Richard, I never worry about you

Don
    N.R.A Member
    Oath Keeper
    U.S. Army Veteran